Mortgage Banking Officer at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Wellesley, MassachusettsJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Responsible for direct origination of residential mortgage loans.
1. Solicit and originate residential mortgage loans from borrower through branch network.
2. Develop existing, and cultivate new, sources.
3. Complete mortgage applications for submission to Loan Processing and Underwriting.
* High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 3+ years of experience in real estate lending.
* Proven ability to search out and acquire new business.
* Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.