Internship, Commercial Real Estate at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Hartford, ConnecticutJob Description:
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
The Commercial Real Estate internship program establishes a set of projects and deliverables based on the needs of the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) team during the internship. The program managers will also provide a set of value-add and real world assignments for the intern candidate.
- Assist Portfolio Management Team in CRE with special projects.
- Updating and/or completing excel spreadsheet projects for the commercial real estate portfolio
- Confirming payment of real estate tax payments
- Data scrub
- Possible construction site inspections
- Administrative projects
- Current undergraduate or graduate student; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn about Webster Bank