Internship, Bank Operations at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New Britain, ConnecticutJob Description:
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
- Robust experience to include formal and experiential learning, volunteerism and networking
- Challenging assignment in an Operations functional team
- Core competency development in required corporate skills
- Coaching, mentoring, evaluation, and feedback
- Current undergraduate or graduate student; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diligent and dependable