Internship , Information Technology at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New Britain, ConnecticutJob Description:
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
The functions of an IT department typically include planning, operating and supporting the organizations infrastructure, enabling business users to carry out their roles efficiently, productively and securely. The department must meet multiple business and technical requirements and provide a secure IT Infrastructure, while minimizing costs.
- Robust experience to include formal and experiential learning, volunteerism and networking
- Challenging assignment in a CIO functional team
- Core competency development in required corporate skills
- Coaching, mentoring, evaluation, and feedback
- Current undergraduate or graduate student; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Computer Science or related field of study
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diligent and dependable