Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Glendive, Montana
General Labor employees assist with the general maintenance and operation of a department within the farm equipment dealership, and as such, may assist with a variety of duties as assigned and directed by store management.
• Assists the Service Manager and technicians in the efficient operation of the department.
• Cleans, organizes and maintains condition of shop, vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
• Assists service technicians as needed, including delivering parts and moving equipment/parts.
• Assists service technicians in repairing and servicing agricultural and outdoor power equipment.
• Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations, assists with safety inspections and maintaining a safe working environment.
• Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments and assists service technicians in preparing and maintaining appropriate documentation.
• Loads and unloads parts and equipment.
• Maintains a professional appearance.
• Must show up to work on time and meet scheduling expectations.
• Assists, communicates and works with customers in safely loading, unloading and operating equipment and navigating the store, lot and shop. This may include answering phones as necessary.
• Other duties assigned