PACAF Unit Deployment Manager - 16470 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: pearl harbor, Hawaii
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Unit Deployment Manager to work at Osan Air Base South Korea, Kunsan Air Base, Hickam AFB Hawaii, Eielson AFB Alaska, Misawa Air Base, or Okinawa Air Base. This posting is for future openings on the Pacific Air Force Fighter Squadron Support program.
This program supports non-flying duties in Combat Air Forces (CAF) fighter squadrons that traditionally utilized pilots/Weapons System Officers (WSOs) to fill as additional duties. The squadrons operations support functions provide skills such as Aircrew Scheduling, Operations Training support, Standardizations & Evaluations (Stan/Eval) support, Mobility/Unit Deployment Manager (UDM) Security Manager Assistant/Weapons Duty Officer (WDO) and Patriot Excalibur (PEX) Administrative support. Work locations included are at the following Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) locations: Kadena AB (Japan), Eielson AFB (Alaska), JBER (Alaska), Misawa AB (Japan), Osan AB (Korea), Kunsan AB (Korea) and Hickam AFB (Hawaii).
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Prepare and process individuals for deployments/re-deployments to/from combat zones, exercises, and other locations based on US Government, DOD, AF, COCOM, and any other applicable guidance
- Coordinate and schedule required pre-departure training with the deploying personnel, their supervisor, and DOS. The UDM will need access to the “Automated Civil Engineering System” ACES) and the “Security Forces Management Information System” (SFMIS) for scheduling pre-deployment training
- Coordinate Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 2A training requirements
- Procure deployment equipment specified by organizations or guidance from organizations, maintain this equipment, and distribute individual equipment for deploying personnel utilizing current host base and AFI guidance
- Prepare implementation plans to meet reporting requirements as contained within the COCOM Unit Prep Message or Pre-Deployment Message
- Prepare and submit a list of requirements for purchase to squadron leadership in support of mobility/UDM requirements
- Manage deployment reporting in tools such as the Air Expeditionary Force Reporting Tool (ART) and Defense Readiness Reporting System including Unit Type Code posturing and individual status updates
- Physically prepare deployable material for customs inspection into or out of the home- station
- Use LOGMOD and Excel to track pre-deployment/post-deployment mobility, logistics, security, ancillary training, medical, and dental requirements
- Interface with Government-designated Commercial Travel Office (CTO), Air Mobility Command liaison officers, and unit/group/wing resource advisors to arrange and/or de-conflict deployment/re-deployment travel
- Coordinate with wing, base and higher headquarters offices on deployment issues and maintain mobility folders/documentation IAW DoD Foreign Clearance Guide, AFI 10-244, AFI 10-403, AFI 33-332, AFI 37-132, associated AFCENT/MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance
- Receive Increment Monitor and forklift training in order to conduct the palletization and movement of cargo in support of TDYs and deployment
- The UDM position shall be capable of being cross utilized in the PEX, Stan/Eval, Scheduler, and Training positions, as well as the provide the additional functions highlighted in section 4 as applicable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a Fighter Squadron/Group/Wing Unit Deployment shop or, experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron/Group/Wing Unit Deployment or operations office
- Active passport (or ability to obtain upon hire)
- Experience working with PEX or similar proprietary Stan/Eval programs
- Secret Clearance
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements
See Job Description