Sr. Manager, Corporate Program Management at Hologic
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood and to aid in biomedical research. Hologic is also a leader in the development, manufacturing and sales of medical imaging systems and biopsy devices as well as surgical and treatment products, with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women. Our business is dedicated to impacting the lives of people across the globe through the early detection of disease, improved diagnosis and less invasive treatments. There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Bright people, working together to pioneer advances in human health care, have created Hologic's success. Our company believes that people are our greatest asset and only by recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining the most talented employees can we continue to be successful. Our work atmosphere is stimulating, innovative and customer focused. We provide employees with state-of-the art tools and technology, a collaborative and passionate work environment and the ability to make a dramatic difference in the world of healthcare. We are headquartered in Massachusetts and have centers of operation across North America, Europe, Central America, Australia and Asia. We have the strength and resources of a billion dollar company and the vision of leaders committed to a broad spectrum of health issues. We are rapidly growing and yet we have never been more focused – on our people, on our growth, on our future.
- The Senior Program Manager is responsible for large scale Corporate Quality Systems and Regulatory Affairs initiatives.
- The Senior Program Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more sites or divisions. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage project management guidelines throughout the full project life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- The Senior Program Manager has the authority and accountability to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality and compliance with all applicable internal and external regulatory requirements and within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the defined goals and objectives in the most efficient and effective manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Manages a Corporate project or a portfolio of complex Quality System initiatives that span over one or multiple sites or divisions
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the project team without a formal reporting relationship and builds a high performing team
- Manages all aspects of a project or multiple related projects to ensure successful achievement of the defined goals and objectives and in alignment with strategic initiatives.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature Project Management capabilities for the organization
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Provide status reporting regarding project(s) key milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address defined goals and objectives while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Participate and/or drive studies for vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders
- Define, Develop and obtain appropriate approvals of Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested service(s)
- Responsible to manage third party engagements, on time deliverables and adherence to established budgets
- Challenges the status quo to deliver agreed goals. Promotes an overall improvement and results focus that meets customer needs. Ensures problems are managed at the appropriate level and seeks to involve partners in joint problem solving
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
- Define success criteria, develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, and key stakeholders
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and key stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- PMP certification or equivalent desired
10+ years of experience with at least:
- 5+ years working in a Medical Device Environment
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 1+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
- Experience working under FDA CFR 21 and ISO13485 requirements
- Proven success in providing on site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Command of verbal and written communication (clear, concise, decisive, and to the point)
- Navigating through uncertainty, wielding indirect influence over teams
- Knowledge of and passion for project management tools, methodologies, and philosophes.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Word, SharePoint and Excel)
Must follow all applicable FDA regulations and ISO requirements.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & VEVRAA Federal Contractor