Vineyard Equipment Operator II at Constellation Brands
Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: King City, California
- Operate tractors and tractor implements in order to accomplish various vineyard practices such as disking, moving, spreading, spraying, trimming, etc
- Operate forklifts, ATVs, utility vehicle, trucks, backhoes, bobcats, loaders, and light equipment such as weed eaters and backpack sprayers
- On a daily basis, inspect tractor and/or other equipment before operation and be responsible for notifying supervisor or mechanic when in need of service or repair
- Calibrate and use agricultural implements such as spray tanks/nozzles and perform necessary adjustment to disks, roto-tiller, etc
- Perform light equipment maintenance as directed
- Apply plant sprays following established safety procedures and provides usage notes for reporting purposes
- May include field irrigation work such as checking lines, cleaning filters, plugging leaks, replacing emitters, and repairing below ground piping
- May perform specialized duties within the vineyard such as pruning, tying, suckering/shoot thinning, weeding, wire movement, leaf & fruit thinning, hand harvest, vineyard layout and irrigation installation.
- May perform various maintenance tasks such as trellis repair, hoeing, drainage repair, erosion control and irrigation repair
- Responsible for compliance with CWUS sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
- Safely-follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member’s safety.
LocationKing City, California
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaOperations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).