Application Systems Engineer at US IT Solutions
Posted in Architecture 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
- Experience with Core Java 1.8 Excellent understanding of memory management, collections, garbage collection, multi-threading and asynchronous programming
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms (sorting, search, etc), performance tuning, parallel programming, design patterns
- Experience with Cache architecture or Big Data i.e. Coherence, Hbase, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with Sybase, Oracle or some other RDBMS and sound knowledge of using SQL statements, stored procedures and triggers
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting & PERL
- Strong understanding of OTC Derivatives products Front to back trade processing and lifecycle management Experience working on a large regulatory, trade capture or risk management project
- Good communication skills - ability to clearly articulate complex requirements and how that translates to technical implementation
- Comfortable facing off with project stakeholders in Sales, Trading, Operations, Compliance, Legal, etc.