RN Supervisor - Geriatric at samaritan services, inc.
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Home Instead Senior Care in search of an RN Supervisor!
Are you an RN experienced in geriatric home care that would love something different than the normal setting? Are you ready to take your supervisory experience to the next level?
Indeed Hire is partnering with our client Home Instead Senior Care to source a Registered Nurse Supervisor (Geriatric) to work in the Manhattan area. This role is not your typical RN position as it is not focused on performing direct home nursing duties, but rather to support the main business function of providing HHA/ CNA services to clients.
Responsibilities for the role of Registered Nurse Supervisor (Geriatric)
- Conduct initial and periodic nursing assessments pursuant to our providing HHA services (performed by our staff of over 350 PCAs,HHAs and CNAs)
- Conduct QA and support Calls to clients and to the HHAs that serve them.
- Supervise and train HHAs.
- Conduct sick visits.
- Take ownership of reports, charting and ensure accurate record-keeping.
- Review medications, and dosage levels ensuring the team understands application.
- Partner with HR regarding escalations and employee resolution matters.
Requirements for the role of Registered Nurse Supervisor (Geriatric)
- RN license (New York)
- 3+ years experience working with Geriatric patients.
- 3+ years of experience working within home care.
- Strong supervision and medical assessment experience.
- Friendly communication and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Supervisory: 3 years
- Home Care: 3 years
Required license or certification:
RN - NY