E-Commerce Manager at K&A Resource Group
Posted in Information Technology 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plymouth, Michigan
- Manages the development, release, and maintenance of Web applications Implement company's E-commerce business strategy.
- Reviews emerging technologies for impact to current operations and recommends changes that will enhance or improve existing E-commerce efforts.
- Monitors site traffic and analyzes user behavior and feedback to continuously improve usability and enhance the impact of the organization's E-commerce platform.
- Ensures that Company milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Drive Online Traffic
- Increase closing rate
- Increase cross sell success rate
- Increase profit margin of items sold
- Maximize customer satisfaction
- Create an effective Brand Ambassador program
- Increase amount of producing dealers
- Increase incumbent dealer volume
- Develop and implement an associative marketing strategy
- Develop hard hitting impact-full marketing materials
- Must have demonstrated Proficiency in sales/lead tracking tools
- Must have demonstrated sales success in automotive industry
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills in team building and management
- Must be driven to achieve increased responsibility and accountability
- Demonstrated accompaniments in internet marketing, tools and techniques
- Self motivated to achieve Company objectives while supporting Company brand Image
- Outstanding written and verbal communication within the company and to customers Timely follow through on objectives and goals
Shape AnalyticsTeam leadership, fostering the growth, development and advancement of each team member Collaborative decision making and negotiation
Shape AnalyticsIntegrity and honesty