Technical Recruiter at MindSync
Posted in Art 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Location: Various, USA
Individual will recruit for a variety of skill sets, to include IT professionals in Software Development and Testing, Project and Program Management, Product Management, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, IT Infrastructure and Support and Communications.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Full life cycle recruitment including sourcing, screening and negotiations.
- Build and develop an effective network of top performers in a variety of skill sets.
- Make strategic connections with appropriate user groups, universities and trade schools in order to cultivate top talent.
- Identify target clients and projects for leads; business development/growth opportunities.
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates and placements.
- Work with other team members in finding solutions for them and/or their clients.
- Fill job openings in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify the best suitable candidate for client requirements.
- Determine candidates’ soft skills and optimal work environment.
- Technically qualify candidates through a thorough interviewing and screening process.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews.
- Complete reference checks for candidate’s prior performance evaluation.
- Assist with salary analysis, negotiations, and preparation of offer requests.
- Follow through to acceptance and start
Specific Qualifications (items are required unless noted otherwise):
- Character that exemplifies honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Focus on Customer Service. Strive to provide valuable and timely customer service in every interaction
- A passion for people and in building relationships
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Individual must be flexible and be able to multi-task and operate in a fast paced environment
- Competitive with a focus on winning
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and networking skills. Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of candidates and client management contacts
- Inventiveness to identify new avenues to search candidates and keep active database ready for client requirements
- Minimum of a 4-year degree OR 1 year recruiting industry experience
Our Company offers employees a competitive compensation package including base salary with aggressive commission structure as well as medical/dental insurance coverage, bonuses, and paid time off. We have a positive, supportive and fun environment, with a work hard/play hard approach.