Automation Engineer/Performance Engineer at 360 IT Professionals
Posted in Architecture 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Automation Engineer/Performance Engineer
Duration 18 Months, contract to hire
Interview process MANAGER WILL HIRE OVER THE PHONE
- 3+ years experience writing and maintaining complex performance test automation suites.
- 3+ years experience testing in non-relational data structures such as Mongo or other NoSQL solutions
- Experience with performance testing tools required (JMeter, Tsung, Gatling, Artillery or similar).
- Experience with industry standard version control tools (Git, GitHub, Subversion)
- Experience integrating automated testing processes with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or Git CI.