ROR (Ruby On Rails) Lead Developer at Star Secutech
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alameda, California
Location – Santa Clara, CA
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails and Node JS – Total 7–8 years of experience in IT
- At least 2 years of experience on application development and deployment on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with managing remote/offshore teams
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience on NodeJS. Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
- Hands-on exposure to deeply linked relational databases – preferably in NoSQL
- Exposure to source-code management tools like Git and SVN
- Experience with API Gateways.
- Knowhow of ReactJS and other open source libraries, Proficiency in AWS cloud formation script would be plus
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development - Maven, Jenkins
- Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
- Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
- Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms