Cleared Language Analyst - 16473 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is seeking Cleared Language Analysts for future openings on an ongoing contract in the Columbia, MD area.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Able to apply advanced language proficiency, target knowledge, and cryptologic experience with respect to voice or written material.
- Complete translations, transcriptions, and extracts of written and verbal material
- Produce, or contribute to, final products, including summaries based on information obtained from multiple sources.
- Quality control of junior staff work efforts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages: Arabic (MSA, Iraqi, Levantine), Chinese (Mandarin), Pashto, or Russian.
- An associate’s degree or equivalent from another country
- Minimum of four years’ of cryptologic and/or related language experience. Six years’ applicable experience may be considered in lieu of associate’s degree.
- Minimum of documented Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR)-equivalent language proficiency scores of level 3 for listening, reading and translation. Scores must be within the past two years. Must be willing to retest if required.
- Possess proficiency of language/dialect and experience with customer-specific analytical tools
- Fluency in multiple dialects if applicable
- Ten (10) years’ cryptologic and/or related language experience
- Experience serving as mentor and providing quality control activities for junior staff
- Possess an advanced command of language/dialect and mastery of customer-specific analytical tools
- End product reporting experience
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements
See Job Description