Sr. Product Manager - Memories, Photo App at Asurion
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Mateo, California
Are you excited by the challenge of improving how people interact with their photos? Are you enticed by exploring opportunities to disrupt the B2B to C app strategies?
Memories team is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to take charge of client facing digital mobile experiences. This role will be responsible for building and managing intuitive, innovative application to help Memories and carrier clients achieve their business goals
As a product leader you will:
- Relentlessly push to understand customer needs and ensures customer is considered in prioritization and trade-off discussions
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, prioritizing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy
- Identify unmet needs and disruption opportunities and guide interdisciplinary teams to deliver innovative products to market.
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Leads a team through rigorous process of test and learn with focus on identifying and developing a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- Manage public releases and customer support materials, ensure compliance with platform requirements, and shepherd your apps through app store processes
- Serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, thought leader, career guide and mentor to teams
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of roadmaps
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team
- Proven experience in and passion for building and shipping great products
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative problem solver who lives at the intersection of Human, Business and Technology dimensions.
- Deep fluency and experience in at least two dimensions and understanding of the third.
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem solving approach
- Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
- Deep planning skills with the ability to organize thematic work areas in deep detail with long term vision and iterative execution
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Experience managing iOS, Android or apps for other ecosystems.
- Experience shipping multiple products across variety of platforms and channels
- Engineering, design, MBA and/or start-up founder experience
- Fluency in human-centered product discovery methods such as design thinking and service design
- Agile Product Management experience
- Industry or hobbyist experience with emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (IoT, Machine Learning, Voice interfaces, etc)
- Track record of defining strategy, creating advocacy/alignment and being accountable for outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of product management, digital marketing, or other relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products with at least 1+ year experience as Product Manager specifically
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management preferred
- Data analysis experience
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion’s 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com