Mechanical Service Project Manager - Entry Level at P1 Group
Posted in Management 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
P1 Group is seeking qualified candidates for an ENTRY-LEVEL Mechanical Service Project Engineer for our Lenexa, KS office.
- As directed by the project manager, develops schedules, budgets, progress reviews, billings, bids, change orders, submittal lists and reports.
- Assists project manager in developing solutions, estimating, and presenting proposals.
- Visits jobsites to monitor progress, coordinate with the project foreman, audit site safety, and review productivity.
- Meets with the project foreman to review short-interval plans, requests for information, change orders, purchase orders, and labor reports and supports the foreman and project manager, as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains a collaborative working relationship with the project manager and foreman by providing timely, accurate, and complete information and by answering questions and requests.
Must meet one of the following education requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in a construction or mechanical engineering related discipline, OR
- At least five years of mechanical field trade experience, OR
- At least five years of mechanical service/construction training/education, OR
- Equivalent combination of mechanical service/construction training/education and mechanical field trade experience.
- A High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Related work experience is not required. However, candidates with related work experience such as internships will be preferred.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must have access to drive a well maintained vehicle. Must have up to date registration with the local Department of Motor Vehicles. Both the candidate and the vehicle must be currently covered on a personal insurance policy.
About our company
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
See Job Description