Sr. Director of Revenue Cycle at The Kipton Group
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
The Sr. Director, Revenue Cycle will support the back end revenue cycle operations for hospital facilities.
The Sr. Director, Revenue Cycle will report to the Vice President, Revenue Cycle with dotted line reporting to the client leadership and C-suite team.
The Sr. Director, Revenue Cycle will hold onsite denials management meetings, assist in working accounts and billing claims, and reporting on metrics for the client.
The role will also facilitate communication with the Case Management, Health Information Management, and Patient Access departments onsite, at the hospital, to ensure that trending issues are root caused and corrected upstream in the patient account process.
The Sr. Director, Revenue Cycle is directly responsible for creating and providing reports to the C-suite of the client for cash forecasting and budgeting.
The Sr. Director, Revenue Cycle will assist the Director, Patient Access in the performance of onsite review and high dollar review.
The Director will act as the first point of contact for the client for all revenue cycle related requests and must complete the attached, Revenue Cycle Checklist daily, to be turned in monthly.
The position will also manage assigned associate's time management and approval of time cards for payroll processing.
- 3-5 years experience in the hospital insurance industry, required.
- Keen understanding of the revenue cycle and opportunity for uncollected revenue required.
- Previous management or supervisory experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of the hospital revenue cycle required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or a Healthcare related field required. Master's degree preferred.