Devops Engineer at cloudious LLC
Posted in Architecture 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Cloudious LLC is one of the fastest emerging IT Solutions and Services Company headquartered in San Jose, CA with their global offices in Canada and APAC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience of the build and deployment of software using automated tools and technologies
• Hands on with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes and DevOps methodologies
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet or an equivalent
• Experience on branching of repositories
Demonstrable technical skills at an expert level with:
• Version Control - SVN , GIT Lab
• Build Tool – Ant, Maven, Gradle
• CI Tool - Jenkins,
• Scripting - strong Unix/Linux and shell scripting experience
• Unit Testing – JUNIT, NUNIT
• Code Quality Tools – SonarQube
• Open source Tool – Elastic search, Logstash, apache
• Artifact Repository – JFrog Artifactory
• Issue Tracking - VersionOne
• Cloud – AWS
• Deployment tool – XL Deploy
• LDAP Configuration
• Should be willing to learn/upgrade to any technologies used in the project
• Should be good in adhering to SDLC process – Agile and quality deliverables
• Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, problem solving skills and customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Perform business requirement, development, documentation and ensure the deliverable as per the requirement.
• Independently contribute in development for complex problems.
• Support deployment and documentation.
Good to have:
• Experience on WAS 61, AKKA, Kafka, Microservices (Spring Boot, Angular, TC Server, Oracle 11)