Infrastructure Project Manager at Valiantica
Posted in Architecture 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher in Technology or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management or IT Management, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Previous PM experience within Cisco highly desired
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Smartsheet Power Point, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.