DevOps Integration Architect at E Business International
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Haven, Connecticut
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This position will be a member of the development team who will design, develop, and blog about integrations between client and monitoring products, ticketing systems, automation systems and other software products.
- He/She will also participate on sales call where prospective customers want to brainstorm about possible integrations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Full stack development experience with more than one backend language
- Should have minimum 2 years of software development experience.
- Python back end skills is preferred
- Hands-on experience as a system or network administer in a sizeable IT infrastructure.
- Strong experience in major IT data center operations, applications, work flows, architectures and trends.
- Experience consulting with customers to define integration requirements