Executive Protection EMT at MSA Security
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Since 1987, MSA Security has served as an industry leader in high-consequence threat protection and specialized training for corporate and government clients. The MSA team is comprised of security professionals with diverse backgrounds in law enforcement, elite military units, and the private sector, all working together to provide unparalleled explosive detection, consulting, training and perimeter security services. MSA combines hands-on expertise with information and technology to minimize our client’s vulnerabilities to threats and lessen risks in order to protect their personnel and property.
MSA Security is currently looking for qualified individuals for Full Time Armed Tactical Response Operative. The ideal candidate for this role would be a highly-motivated retired law enforcement officer from an emergency service unit trained in specialized weapons and tactics.
- Intercede, escort, or assist in escorting, persons from the areas
- Observe and report inappropriate or suspicious behavior and/or materials/objects to the client
- Communicate and/or document any irregular security-related or safety-related incidents Respond to safety and emergency-related incidents
- Assist and liaise effectively with the client’s security manager, law enforcement agencies, security personnel, and local partners or their representatives
- Provide emergency medical aide
- Specialized Weapons and Tactics Training
- Emergency Medical Service Training- EMT or Paramedic
- Empathetic to client needs
- Conflict de-escalation
- Defensive tactics
- Good physical condition
- Ability to run if needed
- Ability to restrain persons if needed
Must have a valid Armed Guard License
Licensed EMT or Paramedic
Ability to work in Wilmington DE area
MSA Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories