Project Manager Consultant, AVP at State Street
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
State Street Global Technology Operations (GTO) – Process Excellence Office (PXO) is seeking a skilled and proven Project Manager Consultant/AVP. The individual contributor in this role will design and develop visualization and analytics based solutions within the PXO. The candidate will be required to have a proven track record of delivery of visualization solutions and analytics in support of multiple, simultaneous initiatives which span multiple disciplines and business lines. The candidate should have the ability to quickly get a solid understanding of existing and future State Street business, application and infrastructure environment and be able to investigate and apply new methods of data analysis and visualizations
• Perform tasks for the design and development of complex visualization and analysis projects including cognitive computing models.
• Consult with business unit management as needed to analyze requirements and identify the optimal visual and analytical solution to fit within existing technologies and comply with overall strategic direction.
• Ensure clear and concise expression of design decisions to development, business teams, and senior IT management.
• Proactively ensures minimum delays in deliverables.
• Provides subject matter expertise on visual representations and machine learning models which will foster analytical insights
• Leverages industry best practices; shares the same with team