Solutions Architect, Application Delivery Lead, Vice President at State Street
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
This is a leadership position where State Street Global Services seeking leader with creativity, effective communication and strong desire to succeed. This role will be to lead large information delivery platform following Agile Development methodologies. The candidate is someone with proven technology leadership with ability to get hands on when it comes to analysis design and execution. One with desire to lead Reporting Applications and BI solutions to run on resilient scalable infrastructure can apply.
- Education Requirements:
Masters or B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Specific Qualifications / Skills Required:
- 10+ years of experience in Application Development
- At least 3+ years of Reporting and/or BI solutions
- Must have project delivery experience using Java/J2EE and Web technologies
- Experience with JASPER Report Studio, Jasper Server will be a plus
- Experience with Tableau or other BI solutions will be a plus
- Experience with designing & Architecting SQL databases like Oracle MySQL
- Understanding on Cloud Architecture, AWS Cloud, Big Data will be a plus
- Experience with IBM MQ ,Java Python Messaging, or other Messaging frameworks will be plus.
- Experience with AWK and shell scripting & Linux is a plus
- Experience in financial industry working on financial reporting/regulatory projects is a plus.
- Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts Securities 101 Capital Markets 101 etc. is desirable.
- Experience in evaluating software estimating cost and delivery timelines and managing financials
- Experience leading Agile team & driving SDLC processes
- Work closely with the business & IT stake holders to manage delivery
- General Requirements:
- Ability to lead team members manage delivery and provide feedback
- Ability to make effective decisions and can manage change
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task, energetic fast learner & problem solver