Jr. Call Center Analyst at Freedom Mortgage
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: San Dimas, CaliforniaJob Description:
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 1982
Location: San Dimas, CA
Functional Area: Servicing
Department:Customer Case Admin
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
The Call Center Analyst role is responsible for business day to day management of command center operations. This includes daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting and software administration. Focus on business process and efficiencies, alongside on-time delivery will ensure success in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and execute daily strategy adjustments or enhancements to drive contact center performance
- Manage daily task execution within telephony and workforce management software suites
- Create and deliver scheduled and ad-hoc reporting for management team, business partners, and key stakeholders
- Provide trend analysis and feedback to command center leadership focused on improved business performance
- Maintain daily schedule, adherence and activity within workforce management and ACD software tools
- Communicate with multiple lines of business to ensure awareness of scheduling, tactical planning, and analysis activities
- Manage execution of skip trace and do not call programs
- Track state licensing requirements for contact center staff
- Manage intra-day attendance communication line for contact center employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to learn multiple call center technology suites
- Basic understanding of database structure and data analysis techniques
- 1 to 3 years professional experience (internship experience applicable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in call center environment preferred
- Must be available for working hours between 7am and 10pm Eastern Monday through Friday and 8:30am to 6:00pm Eastern Saturday
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!