Sanitor (3rd Shift North) at Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Hayward, CaliforniaJob Description:
Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
Job ID 2018-1250
# of Openings 8
Job Field Sanitation
Targeted Job Start Date 3/6/2018
Job Type Temporary Full-Time
Shift Third Shift
The job require a great amount of physical labor and stamina. Carry out responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Cleaning facility and equipment in proper sequence, and in a timely manner enabling pre-op inspections and set-up to begin on time.
- Apply chemical for cleaning, degreasing, and sanitizing using sprayers and hoses.
- Apply hot water wash down (temperature 120-140 degrees), hose down equipment, floors, wall, etc..
- Clean drains in plant area
- Covers sensitive equipment with plastic for protections
- Use the proper chemical for the job and at the specified rate.
- Ability to operate all sanitation equipment - including but not limited to high-pressure hoses, chemical foaming unit, titration testing equipment.
- Assist with re-assembly of machine(s) for start-up.
- Tasks will vary as situations and demands change; the lead/supervisor will assign tasks as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work in a wet environment
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate, conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others oral and written