Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Customer Support Coordinator
Mechanicsburg, PA, US
5167-DDP - AARP Correspondence
This position is responsible for researching and responding to complex written correspondence and referrals from the call center regarding rules and regulations, billing/reimbursement, etc.
* Researches written correspondence and referrals from the call center and resolves identified issues.
* Coordinates research and resolution of issues with other departments (provider relations, billing/finance, sales/marketing, claims, etc.).
* Negotiates resolution of escalated complaints and options for customer service recovery.
* Investigates, analyzes, researches, and responds to e-mails, written and telephone referral inquiries from groups, plan partners, and/or other external contacts.
* Resolves all inquiries in a timely and efficient manner. Updates tracking logs and generates required reports.
* Monitors queues and distribution of workload for adequate coverage, ensuring departmental goals are achieved and maintained.
* Alerts supervisor and manager of deficiencies.
* Proofs work from Customer Service Representatives (CSR s), and provides feedback on review findings.
* Assists Supervisor with managing/coaching the CSR s in response to customer issues, complex inquiries and difficult situations.
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* A high school diploma or GED, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
* An Associate degree or equivalent is preferred.
* A minimum of 2 years related experience
* Knowledge of dental terminology and dental claim processing and procedures.
* Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
* Detail-oriented, flexible, creative, and self motivated.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow-up on commitments on a timely basis and adhere to deadlines.
* Ability to make effective business recommendations and develop methods and procedures to improve department s effectiveness and efficiency.
* Good leadership and conflict resolution skills.
* Knowledge of Enterprise products, policies, procedures and guidelines.
How To Apply
Amount of Travel
Work At Home