Manager, Accounts Receivable at Delta Dental of California
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Manager, Accounts Receivable
Mechanicsburg, PA, US
Billing & Reconciliation
This position is responsible for managing, directing and overseeing the operational functions and activities of the Accounts Receivable area ensuring that workflow requirements are performed in timely and accurate manner; maintaining cost effective and efficient processes and delivering superior customer service in support of corporate and enterprise goals.
* Manages and develops Accounts Receivable staff to achieve department objectives including determining staffing needs, setting goals, interviewing, selecting, coaching, and evaluating the performance of all direct reports. Manages workflow to minimize overtime requirements.
* Evaluates work/project requests to determine feasibility (cost/benefits analyses) and appropriate department resourcing.
* Ensures work and projects are completed within schedules and budgets and takes corrective actions, as needed.
* Develops, monitors, and reconciles an annual operating plan and budget.
* Sets department goals and priorities and works with Accounts Receivable staff to ensure objectives are achieved.
* Meets with account managers, account executives and teams on a regular basis to plan workloads and resolve issues.
* Serves as liaison between Billing, Underwriting, Account Services and Sales reviewing requests, assisting in implementing projects and resolving customer billing and reconciliation issues/concerns.
* Communicates with groups and brokers to resolve issues and concerns on an exception basis.
* Facilitates resolution of escalated problems or issues and elevates issues that impact the division to the director, as needed.
* Elevates issues that potentially impact other divisions as appropriate and communicates policy decisions to staff in the division working with them to adhere to standard operating policies and achieve goals.
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* A Bachelor s degree preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
* A minimum of 6 years related experience.
* A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
* Strong organizational/time management skills and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to encourage innovation and teamwork.
* Knowledge of Delta Dental products, policies, claims, eligibility and underwriting procedures and guidelines.
* Knowledge of health care industry issues.
How To Apply
Click " Apply Now"
Amount of Travel
Work At Home