Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Open Enrollment Benefits Enroller
Mechanicsburg, PA, US
2025-DDC - Sales - Open Enrollment
WE HAVE SEVERAL PART-TIME TEMPORARY OPENINGS IN VARIOUS CITIES THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA
Attends onsite open enrollment and health care meetings at client locations. May have to give a presentation on benefits, or be available to answer individual questions. Provides follow up information electronically to appropriate Delta personnel.
* In a group setting or one-on one, compares and contrasts dental plans in order to assist customers with determining the best plan to meet their needs.
* In some cases, may be required to guide customers into making a decision when Delta Dental is offered on a voluntary basis.
* Provides customers with printed plan information and answers any questions about the plans offered.
* Will refer members to customer service for any issues that can't be answered on site.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Two years of insurance industry, dental office or human resources experience preferred.
* Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation required. Proof of automobile insurance with minimum liability limits required by the state the employee lives in.
* Knowledge of other language(s) preferred.
* Knowledge of dental plans and basic health insurance terminology.
* If you are applying for a position in the state of Florida or Kentucky, an insurance license is required.
As an eligible candidate for a position at Delta Dental, you must possess the following:
* Ability to appear for work on time
* Ability to appear at a physical location
* Ability to perform job duties for a specific duration of time
* Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
* Ability to interact well with co-workers
* Ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures
* Ability to accept constructive criticism
* Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and adhere to scheduled shifts
* Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and a full-time schedule
* Ability to maintain current status on projects
* Ability to stay current on training/issues in field
Effective service depends upon each employee performing his/her duties to the best of his/her abilities; frequent absences can disrupt business operations and create additional work for coworkers; prompt and regular attendance is critical to the success of the company's mission; employees are encouraged to be conscientious concerning attendance to avoid any potential disciplinary action.
How To Apply
Amount of Travel
Work At Home