Marketing Content Writer at Neopost USA Inc.
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Milford, Connecticut
General Summary: The Marketing Content Writer/Creator will write and implement business to business marketing content that ultimately helps our customers understand the Neopost value proposition and moves them to action. He or she will be expected to work closely with Product Directors and other subject matter experts to gather information and write well written and impactful material. Our ideal candidate has a strong writing background and is highly organized. He or she isn't afraid to take direction, is adept at working within a team environment and is equally comfortable working independently. This person should be highly motivated, a quick learner and will be expected to pursue assigned tasks with diligence and passion. Polished written skills and experience are an absolute must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understand and communicate the Neopost value proposition to increase brand awareness, and position Neopost as industry thought leaders
* Collaborate with Product Marketing teams to create and/or update product information on corporate website.
* Develop alliances with team members and encourage the use of our shared services business model
* Develop and edit content for all channels in the marketing ecosystem, including blogs, employee newsletters, and others as directed, including, but not limited to, press releases, case studies, and white papers.
* Proofreading and editing various content forms as needed
* Thoroughly research topics to enhance and substantiate content
* Contributes to the overall development of our team's product, web and creative strategy
* Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development.
* Editorial governance so content is consistent with a brand voice, style and tone of our clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Experience in copywriting and editing business-to-business marketing materials
* Up to date understanding of web trends, SEO, direct marketing trends, consumer psychology and other marketing best practices
* 3+ years Business to Business Marketing
* Creative and innovative with the ability to take ownership
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, English or Communications strongly preferred
* At least two years of experience writing professionally, preferably web content
* Proven knowledge and proficiency in all things related to effective content creation for: web, newsletter, social media, press releases, white papers, case studies, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and focus on the delivery of results, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
* Impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
* Proven record of Integrity and following through on commitments
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions with proactive approach to problem identification and solving.
* Knowledge of best-practices and industry trends as it relates to content creation
* High level of enthusiasm
* Results oriented with a strong work ethic
* Exceptional listening and writing skills
* Proven team player mentality
Neopost USA's 4 Core Values
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who:
* Focus on Customers
* Foster Teamwork
* Promote Innovation
* Drive to Succeed
What Neopost USA Offers You:
* Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
* Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
* Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
* Career & Leadership Development
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Veteran Programs
* Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
Click HERE to learn more about Neopost USA!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled