Washroom Lead Person at Alsco
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington, New Mexico
Washroom Lead Person
The Washroom Lead performs some of the same tasks as a co-worker, such as a Feeder/Folder, but with added and limited supervisory tasks. For example, the Washroom Lead in the washing area would perform the regular duties of a washer, and would lead the group in meeting production standards, train new hires, monitor efficiencies or stage workflows. Not always assigned to one particular job, he or she is directed to perform a variety of tasks. Does not hire, fire and/or discipline employees.
- Lead employee teams, train new hires, prep work areas, lay out or stage workflows, monitor quality.
- Monitor supplies, report equipment malfunctions or clear minor jams.
- Work in and provide relief and support to production areas for vacations, absences or other reasons.
- Operate laundry equipment and/or powered industrial truck as directed.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards.
- Count, sort and handle soiled or processed product. Roll, wrap, tie or package product. Feed, fold or grade textiles. Other Production tasks.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Perform various production tasks as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Recognize, inspect and grade product.
- Able and certified to safely operate a powered industrial truck.
- Comprehend and follow direction by supervision.
- Communicate effectively.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands and Requirements consist of standing, walking, reaching, bending, sitting, lifting up to 75 lbs., stooping, hearing and speaking.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry.