Administrative Assistant II (OKC) at BOK Financial Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
Req ID: 43982
Areas of Interest: Admin Support
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Administrative Assistant II performs a full range of advanced administrative support, record keeping, and general secretarial duties. Assigned tasks are generally complex and diverse in nature requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of Bank s policies and practices. Operates independently and identifies administrative projects; performs considerable coordination and follow-through; sets priorities and procedures for accomplishing work assignment.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, designs and maintains information in spreadsheets and data base programs using the most complicated features of various software programs, (i.e., merge files, import data, graphs, etc.). Gathers information to be maintained on data base programs. Generates and distributes reports from these programs. Monitors reports for quality.
- Composes and may initiate correspondence and memoranda, types letters and complex forms. Compiles and coordinates the production of presentation reports and meeting materials. May transcribe dictation from a Dictaphone or tape, which generally are technical and confidential in nature if required by various department managers and professionals.
- Assists in research and development of special projects; performs senior support functions directly related to department activities i.e., coordinates the presentation of material for the review/approval of Loan Committee and Corporate Credit Policy Committee; may interact with account officers, administrators, and departments on a variety of issues Bank-wide.
- Schedules meetings and conferences, making necessary arrangements for meeting rooms and equipment, (i.e., video, TV monitors, overhead projectors, etc.). May attend meetings and record minutes. Acts as communications liaison for department; updates schedules and calendars for division managers and other professionals.
- Monitors and orders department supplies. May request maintenance for PCS and other office equipment. Monitors budget expenditures for supplies. Calculates and maintains accurate records of departmental expenses for accounts payable and internal audits.
- Processes vendor billings and expense claims according to Corporate Accounting policies and procedures; resolves billing irregularities. May assist with other administrative activities related to Human Resources, and/or Audit.
- Assists in preparation of budgets and forecasting; reviews and resolves budget variances for administrative activities.
- Maintains personnel records, files, and projects which require a high degree of confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent working knowledge of: file maintenance, English grammar, appropriate standards regarding letters, memorandum, composition, and proper telephone etiquette
- Advanced PC and software application skills; ability to operate a 10 key by touch
- Good math skills and ability to understand/calculate percentages and fractions
- General understanding of basic accounting principles in order to monitor budget expenditures and maintain accurate expense records for accounts payable and internal audits
- Excellent understanding of department operating practices and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skill
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a competent and professional manner
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of an Associate's Degree in Office Administration or Secretarial Science and 5-7 years experience or 5-6 years equivalent office experience. Experience and/or knowledge of financial markets/products preferred.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.