Client Services Representative at LifeNet Health
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Virginia Beach, VirginiaJob Description:
Category: General & Administrative
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.The LifeNet Health mission is simple: Saving Lives. Restoring Health. Giving Hope. Its mission, along with its core values of safety, quality, innovation and service continue to create an unmatched record in transplant solutions, which cannot be achieved without talented, dedicated team members who share the same values and attributes that guide the LifeNet Health team every day.
If you have a commitment to customer care, quality and innovation as well as integrity and passion, then you've come to the right place.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Client Services Representative to join the LifeNet Health team in our Virginia Beach, VA location. The hours for this position is 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
As a Client Services Representative, you would answer orders or product inquiries, general billing questions, procedures, policies and available services. Serves as liaison for Marketing and Sales to our LifeNet Health, SWAI and international customers. Provides exemplary service support for all calls and orders received in Client Services. Receives and processes orders for allograft tissue. Provides professional and courteous customer service and technical support to clients and potential clients striving for the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Receives and accurately processes all orders for allograft tissue
- Provides customer support to all internal and external clients in relation to their accounts and orders
- Authorizes and coordinates tissue returns
- Handles and resolves problems or situations effectively and documents customer complaints
- Provides customer support to implanting physicians, hospital professionals and recipients
- Interacts with the accounting department regarding client billing inquiries
- Maintains a current working knowledge of tissue banking principles as well as LifeNet Health's & SWAI partners and products
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service or allied health fields.
- Experience in dealing with customers in a call center department, customer service department or an allied health organization
LifeNet Health, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization ("OPO") and tissue bank in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in transplantation research and regenerative medicine. LifeNet holds the longest running current accreditation by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). Its goal is to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs and tissues for transplantation, as well as innovation in the fields of bio-implants and regenerative medicine, and to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process.