Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
The Nurse Recruiter at HealthSource Global (HSG), an AMN Company, serves as a liaison between our clients and healthcare professionals on strike, travel, and rapid response assignments. The Recruiter builds a trusting relationship with healthcare professionals by understanding their goals, sharing industry knowledge, and offer the benefits with working with HSG. The Recruiter is committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring satisfaction for our clients and healthcare professionals.
**This is a temp-to-hire position based on employee performance.**
* Answer incoming calls from healthcare professionals interested in available strikes, travel, and rapid response assignments
* Initiate outbound calls to prospective healthcare professionals to build candidate pipeline for future placements
* Review and update the travel applicant database to ensure accurate contact information, qualifications, and compliance documents for a streamlined placement process
* Determine best candidate and client matches based on candidate experience and skill set and client qualifications and strike criteria
* Accommodate new requests and drive for results to exceed goals
* Effectively time manage by concentrating efforts on the most important priorities especially during active strikes
* Diffuse dissatisfied customers by demonstrating empathy in response to verbal and written communications in order to address complex issues and maintain customer loyalty
* Log and track correspondence maintaining a historical record of customer interactions
* Navigate through compensation negotiations when appropriate to create a competitive compensation package using provided tools to contain assignment costs
* Due to the nature of the industry, hours may vary with minimal notice. Candidates must be flexible in availability, have reliable transportation and attendance.
* High School Diploma
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1-2 years call center environment
* 1-2 years in fast paced, externally facing customer support
* 6-12 months sales and/or recruiting experience