High-Velocity Sales Manager at PTC, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
PTC Company Description
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a new reality in smart, connected things and systems - deriving new value emerging from the Internet of Things market. An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
High-Velocity Sales Manager
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
PTC is looking for an experienced full-time professional to manage its CAD sales team within HVS. In this role, you will be responsible for the success, ongoing training, coaching, and development of the Account Executives (AE s), managing the team to their KPIs, and ensuring achievement of quota.
* Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
* Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company s customer base and ensures a strong presence
* Present sales, revenue forecasts to the management team
* Conduct new hire training sessions and ongoing team refreshers and pieces of training as needed
* Set, monitor, and hold the team accountable to Metrics
* Participate in the hiring process for new BDRs
* Keep the team apprised of best practices in sales strategy and technology
* Report on and analyze lead pipeline, forecasting, and team activity
* Drive efficiency across team processes and activity
* Acquire and maintain an advanced knowledge of the PTC product suite
* BA degree and 5+ years sales experience, preferably in a SaaS / Enterprise sales market
* 2+ years demonstrated success managing and coaching business development teams
* Deep knowledge of sales best practices, and passion for training and coaching
* Superior relationship-building and communication skills
* Ability to adapt your coaching style according to individual team member needs
* Positive, energetic, and motivating presence
* Detail and process-oriented with strong analytical skills
* Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
* Proficiency in prospecting tools such as outreach.io and LinkedIn Navigator
* Knowledge of MEDDIC, Sandler, BANT or similar sales frameworks preferred
* Bachelors Degree
Job Req Number
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
* Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Healthcare and Dental insurance
* Paid Time Off and Sick Time
* Birthday Day-off
* Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
* Holiday Pay
* Employee Referral Program
* Management and Employee Training Development
* Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.