Sales Operations Analyst, Senior at PTC, Inc.
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
PTC Company Description
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a new reality in smart, connected things and systems - deriving new value emerging from the Internet of Things market. An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Sales Operations Analyst, Senior
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
As key member of a global Sales Operations team, the Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for driving efficiency to increase velocity to the PTC Sales organization through programs which marry process and technology. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of technical, business and people skills with a desire to drive our transformation. This role involves provision of support on multiple platforms including but not limited to salesforce.com CRM platform as relating to high profile projects and new enhancements.
This is your chance to help shape the future of a rapidly growing technology company! PTC is transforming the technology space in Boston and around the world.
Day to Day:
* Work with diverse constituents & cross functional teams to understand business problems in order to assess and propose process and technology solutions.
* Author business requirements, validate solutions and conduct UAT to ensure desired state is achieved
* Represent internal clients cross functionally and with IT leads.
* Collaborate with teams to identify common end user issues requiring system bug fixes or enhancements necessary to continuously drive adoption and improve the user experience.
* Deliver timely and effective process and application escalated support to Sales users on CRM platform.
* Facilitate the creation of application and process training collateral ensuring end user & operational ability to use and understand delivered solutions
PTC is a place where innovative thinking is encouraged and new ideas are always welcome. We re looking for smart, passionate people that want to work together to make a difference. If this sounds like you, let s talk.
* Bachelor s Degree degree in Business or Technical area with MIS concentration or related work experience is preferred
* 5+ years experience in business process analysis of Salesforce.com required; Have proficient understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and constraints, particularly in relation to the Sales Cloud and Partner Portal
* Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
* Ability to communicate at different levels of the organization
* Great organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrenlty
* Able to effectively deal with and manage ambiguity
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC.
We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team.
Job Req Number
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
* Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Healthcare and Dental insurance
* Paid Time Off and Sick Time
* Birthday Day-off
* Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
* Holiday Pay
* Employee Referral Program
* Management and Employee Training Development
* Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.