Houseperson at Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Frederick, Maryland
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist with guests' requests and deliveries to rooms.
2. Assist meeting room events and set-ups of event rooms
3. Clean and remove spots and debris from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
4. Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop public area hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers. Assist with Housekeeping/Maintenance projects as needed.
5. Assist and perform guest services and requests as needed.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Benefits include for full-time employees united Healthcare Insurance, Vacation, PTO, Holiday pay, Hilton employee room rate program
Must be available to work weekends and evenings normally 330-1030pm.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 50 lbs.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.