Patient Navigator (Full Time, Union County OORP Grant) at Saint Barnabas Health Care System
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Union, New Jersey
PATIENT NAVIGATOR (FULL TIME, UNION COUNTY OORP GRANT)
Job Number: REQ31511-POS57576
Category: Behavioral and Mental Health
Location: Union, NJ
Reports to: Program Supervisor
The Opioid Overdose Recovery Program (OORP) Navigator will provide assistance to the OORP Recovery Specialists and advocate on behalf of the patients they service. Navigators will provide case management services that include housing, finances, transportation, legal services, vocational, employment, health care, and family strengths/needs. Navigators responsibilities also include, but are not limited to: assist with placement and interaction with clients to appropriate treatment and recovery services; assist with ensuring that recovery program services are supported by addressing trauma while also collaborating with systems partners to ensure coordination of care; assist with supervising program staff and coordination/monitoring of program services.
* Bachelor s degree required in behavioral health profession
* Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) preferred
* ASAM Knowledge and experience with ASAM placement criteria preferred
* Must possess the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to completely perform case management
* Minimum three (3) years demonstrated experience working with substance use disorder clients.