Class A- Driver at Dairy Farmers of America
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Frederick, Maryland
The Driver position at Dairy Maid Dairy provides services to large grocery stores, convenience stores, nursing homes, schools, hospitals and more. Drivers may operate a straight truck, a tractor trailer. They are accountable for high standards of outstanding customer service and are expected to communicate frequently to their peers, supervisors, and others as necessary. We expect our drivers to represent our Company professionally and respectfully.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe driving and delivery functions at assigned locations
- Maintain exceptional customer service standards
- Present a professional, safe, and clean truck
- Required to maintain all log and trip records according to company policy and DOT guidelines.
- Based on route design will load and unload product as required at designated stops (2 wheel cart and/or pallet jacket), may include stocking and ordering of product. (Varies from route to route)
- Must be fully aware and accountable to ALL Federal Motor Carrier Regulations
- Acknowledgement and follow through on maintenance needs for all assigned vehicles
- Attendance required at company and sponsored training sessions and meetings
- Driver appearance must be professional and follow company guidelines
- Other duties as assigned