Client Service Rep II at Cox Automotive
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carmel, Indiana
SUMMARY: The CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE II is responsible for day-to-day support functions serving internal and external customers. Expectations include, but not limited to, top quality work through adherence to Policy and Procedure while handling assigned tasks in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere with quick turn time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receive, Review, Respond and maneuver emails from customers from multiple sources
* Special handling of Diamond Dealer customer requests / issues
* Approve / Decline loan extensions according to policy
* Work closely with multiple departments to resolve requests / issues
* Handling of confidential personal and business information with discretion
* Special projects as assigned
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
* Must possess excellent customer service attitude/skills.
* Business process knowledge
* Must excel in multi-tasking and organization
* Must be proficient user of Discover / nGen and InContact systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 2 or more year college degree preferred (but not required).
* Industry knowledge or experience equivalent.
* Customer service experience (at least 2 years).
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-IN-Carmel-11799 N College Ave
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.