Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Reconciles complex loan/deposit system general ledger accounts on a daily basis, identifies, reports, and makes every effort to clear outages as well as stale dated in process entries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Balances complex general ledger accounts daily
* Reports in process items that do no clear timely on a daily basis for all systems
* Identifies and reports outages
* Works in the loan core systems (ALS, CL, Lease Plus & TCL) and the general ledger system (FM)
* Researches teller tickets on proper software to assist branch with encoding errors or customer changes
* Assists reconciliation specialist 1 with balance differences
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE:
* High school diploma or general education degree.
* One to two years related experience and/or training.
* A combination of education and experience is acceptable if more than an HS Diploma.
* No certification, licensure or registrations are required to successfully apply for this job, however, the following certifications from Hancock Banks Computer Based Training (CBT) are required, if applicable, once in this position:
* Certification in Banking Regulations (Reg. B, Reg. CC, Reg. O, Reg. Z)
* Certification in HMDA Compliance
* Certification in CRA, RESPA, RMR Regulations
* Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient operation of Microsoft Office Products such as Word and Excel.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and bank personnel.
* Must be able to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with all levels of internal and external customers.
* Detail oriented.
* Excellent organizational/planning/project management skills.
* Ability to formulate sound conclusions and recommend optimal course of action based on analysis.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate a keyboard if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated, hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Job Category: Operations
Organization: Hancock Bank - Corporate Operations - Corporate Services
Shift: First Shift
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Hancock Holding Company family of companies include: Whitney Bank (doing business as Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas), Hancock Investment Services, Inc., Whitney Investment Services, Inc., Hancock Insurance Agency, Whitney Insurance Agency and Harrison Finance Company.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.