Incentive Sales Reporting Supervisor at Hancock Bank
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: new orleans, Louisiana
Job Function / Summary:
This position leads an incentive compensation team with responsibility for the implementation, communication, monitoring, reporting and administration of multiple incentive plans. The position is also responsible for the management of sales performance reporting in support of those incentive plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversees the day to day administration, support, appeal and issue resolution processes for incentive plans, sales campaigns and sales performance reporting for segment(s) and is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of these processes.
* Oversees the calculation, reconciliation and payment of incentive awards based on the payout schedule of each incentive plan.
* Oversees and ensures incentive plan procedures, documents, training materials and controls are adequate, up-to-date and consistently applied. Ensures communication to the field is accurate and timely.
* Coordinates the goal setting process to ensure financial center and banker goals support the achievement of market and regional budgets.
Minimum Required Education, Experience, and Education:
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Management, Information system, Finance or Accounting
* 5 years in analytical/financial experience and/or sales reporting and/or incentive compensation experience
* Prior management experience is desirable
* Prior project management experience is desirable
* Solid consultative and communication skills to communicate to varying level in the organization, including senior management
* Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of analytics to determine overall efficacy of initiatives, plans and programs
* Ability to work across business lines and support units in developing strategic business partnerships
Essential Mental and Physical Requirements:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated, hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
Organization: Hancock Bank - Corporate Operations - Banking Operations
Shift: First Shift
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Manager
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Hancock Holding Company family of companies include: Whitney Bank (doing business as Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas), Hancock Investment Services, Inc., Whitney Investment Services, Inc., Hancock Insurance Agency, Whitney Insurance Agency and Harrison Finance Company.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.