RN- Surgical Services/OR at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Sanford, Florida
Job Code: 00327-7311
Days (rotating weekends)
CENTRAL FLORIDA REGIONAL HOSPITAL HAS BEEN DESIGNATED AS A LEVEL II TRAUMA FACILITY, THE FIRST IN THE AREA!
The REGISTERED NURSE SURGICAL SERVICES/OR is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Our SURGERY DEPARTMENT features 6 suites, 2 Endo rooms, 13-bed SDS unit, and a 10-bed PACU. Our services include but are not limited to cardiovascular, general, vascular, GYN, ortho, neuro, thoracic, urology procedures.
Desired skills: Recent RN acute care experience preferred. A minimum of one year of RN OR EXPERIENCE highly desired.
Central Florida Regional Hospital utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located on Lake Monroe, conveniently connected by I-4 and SR 415, and offers many opportunities for families, such as the nearby Central Florida Zoological Park And Botanical Gardens, and Downtown Sanford with its shops and historic buildings, and in close proximity to Orlando s world famous attractions!
* Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
* Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
* Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
* Current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS Certifications required.
* Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Last Edited: 03/05/2018