Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: new orleans, Louisiana
Job Code: 02560-14049
From Its Humble Beginnings In A Church Schoolroom, Tulane Has Emerged As A Major Academic Center In The South By Adhering To The Aspirations Of Our Founders. Simply Put, We Are In The Business Of Caring For Others And For Defining The Practice Of Medicine Along The Way.
At Tulane Medical Center, Our Mission Statement Reminds Us That Above All Else We Are Committed To The Care And Improvement of Human Life. When We Speak Of Our Mission, We Usually Think About Our Dedication To Patients And Their Families And Our Commitment To Them. But We Are Also Equally Committed To Our Employees. You Are Part Of An Organization With A Long History Of Compassion And Service To Patients. The Degree To Which We As An Organization Can Provide Quality Healthcare Service Is Highly Dependent On How Well You Are Able To Perform Your Job.
We Are Committed To Providing You A Healthy Work Environment And Rewarding Career. These Principles Reflect Our Commitment To You In Five Areas: Culture, Leadership, Voice, Compensation And Rewards, And Staffing.
As A Member Of The Tulane Medical Center (TMC) Family, You Can Be Assured Of:
* A Safe Place To Work.
* Having The Tools, Equipment And Training Necessary To Perform Your Duties.
* Open And Available Communication With Your Supervisors And The Leadership Of Your Facility.
* A Fair Application Of Workplace Policies, Procedures And Disciplinary Proceedings.
* Fair And Understandable Compensation And Benefits.
I. Position Summary:
Works in collaboration with patients, families and interdisciplinary team members to develop an efficient plan of care for each assigned patient from admission through discharge. In some cases may be responsible for initiating discharge planning in the outpatient setting prior to admission. Ensures patient is progressing through the continuums of care by assessing, evaluating and modifying the plan of care to meet the desire health care outcome. Collaborates with external agencies for the purposes of reimbursement, benefit determination and continued care planning. Performs all other duties as assigned.
II. Position Requirements: (Minimum qualifications for the position)
A. Licensure/Certification/Registration: Registered Nurse. CPR required
* Education: Bachelor's degree required or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience may be considered.
* EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years of clinical experience
* SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Computer skills preferred. Skills in written and oral communication, organizational, problem solving and leadership skills; skills in documentation and record keeping.
* HOURS OF WORK: Shift as scheduled
Last Edited: 03/05/2018