Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Job Code: 26960-4450
Days (rotating weekends)
MEMORIAL HEALTH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in SAVANNAH, GEORGIA. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
Standards of Practice
* Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patient s health or the situation
* Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or the situation
* Implements the identified plan
* Coordinates care delivery
* Employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment
* Evaluates progress towards attainment of outcomes
Graduate of accredited Practical Nursing Program.
License/Certification Required Current Practical Nurse Licensed in the state of Georgia.
License/Certification Preferred BCLS
Special Skills Required
Basic Computer Skills
Special Skills Preferred
Patient Care Experience Preferred. Hospital based experience preferred.
Last Edited: 03/05/2018