Engineer - Intern at Molex Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Costa Mesa, California
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking an Engineering Intern to work with the engineering team to gather data, provide information and assist with projects.
The position is located in Costa Mesa, CA.
Shift: Flexible 20 hours per week.
Essential Functions include:
* Provide engineering team with information and analysis tools
* Meet customer demands in a timely fashion
* Facilitate communication between engineering functions, manufacturing and multi-facility groups
* Implement systems and procedures that allow members of group to perform engineering function
* Insure that short cuts are not taken that compromise manufacturing ability to product quality product cost effectively
* Establish and develop capital projects
* Develop and establish cost estimates, project options and design alternatives
* Serve as consultant to production area on engineering related problems
* Responsible for design and development of specialized equipment in production area
* Evaluate processes for updating techniques, quality and overall efficiency to improve operations
* Some programs may have vision requirements
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history