CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE at Nicolet National Bank
Posted in Accounting 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Medford, WisconsinJob Description:
Nicolet National Bank
Nicolet National Bank is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA
Location: MEDFORD, MEDFORD, WI, US
Worker Category: FULL-TIME
Job Class: Ret Cust Svc - hourl
Please click the link below and read before proceeding with application process.
Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act:
Contributes to growth, profitability, and productivity of the bank by effectively providing service on wide range of banking services via telephone and/or internet. Assists in development of customer relationships, including account service and sales.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are essential job responsibilities:
- Answers incoming calls via the Call Center. Provides guidance directly to customer, or determines most appropriate bank contact which to forward the inquiry.
- Provides excellent service to customers and co-workers by phone, email or internet, including actively promoting and selling additional bank products and services.
- Works with online banking process and accounts opened online as an e-branch. Assists customers and employees as needed.
- Processes customer check orders, wire transactions, debit card activations and adjustments, and various other transactions directly, or with Operations assistance.
- Assists internal customers with various network and software password resets and functionality.
- Maintains positive attitude while promoting department, services, and functions in fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Actively engages in self-development through participation in meetings, committees, computer-based training, reading periodicals, maintaining product knowledge, etc.
- Maintains and orders department supplies and equipment.
The following job responsibilities may be reassigned:
- Other related duties as assigned or requested.
KEY JOB BEHAVIORS
- PC, phone system, general office equipment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and effectively offer solutions to customers
- Must work both independently and be a team player
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods on the phone and concentrate visually on a PC
- Position requires judgment, tact and on-the-spot decision making
Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, specifically, the ability to effectively write a variety of correspondence and reports and to explain complex policies and procedures.
Ability to represent the bank in a professional and positive manner.
Uphold the bank's philosophy and policies by maintaining appropriate controls to ensure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of the bank.
Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance.
Education Required/ Preferred:
High School diploma or equivalent
Experience Required/ Preferred:
Understanding of banking and related products and services typically acquired through 1-3 years of experience in a bank customer service role
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Requisition ID 1174