FLOATING PERSONAL BANKER at Nicolet National Bank
Posted in Accounting 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Green Bay, WisconsinJob Description:
Nicolet National Bank
Nicolet National Bank is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA
Location: GREEN BAY, GREEN BAY, WI, US
Worker Category: FULL-TIME
Job Class: Personal Banking
Please click the link below and read before proceeding with application process.
Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act:
This position is primarily responsible for interacting with customers to complete transactions, opening and closing of accounts, resolving problems and cross-selling bank products and services. This position promotes business for the bank by maintaining a high level of customer service and by referring customers to appropriate staff where necessary. This position will be responsible for working at all Green Bay area locations as necessary.
The following are essential job responsibilities:
- Opens a variety of accounts, verifies and processes changes to existing accounts, answers customer questions, and resolves related account problems to ensure customer satisfaction. Follows the guidelines of the continuity program with all new bank customers.
- Attracts and retains customer relationships by extending a courteous greeting in person or by phone and by providing accurate and timely customer service which includes, but is not limited to, cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, handling loan payments, dispensing cashiers checks and bonds, processing savings withdrawals within established guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs back-up teller duties and organizes, balances and proofs cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed. Identifies payees and verifies signatures and endorsements.
- Stays current on applicable banking regulations and security procedures and practices to prevent fraud or other bank losses and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Answers customer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally and provides accurate information in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
- Assists with night depository duties, to include logging bags, processing deposits, making change orders, issuing receipts, etc.
- Promotes bank products and services by identifying customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services to solidify and enhance customer account relationships. Recommends corrective services to resolve customer complaints.
- Engages proactively as a sales representative of bank products and services to existing and prospective customers within the community by active participation in community events and/or organizations.
- Maintains vault which includes balancing the vault daily and ordering and selling cash for the branch.
- Maintains inventory of traveler's checks, cashier's checks and gift cards and ensures adequate supply at all branch locations (Green Bay office). Monitors supplies for front line and places orders when necessary.
The following job responsibilities may be reassigned:
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or related field
Two years customer service and cash handling experience
One to three years of teller and personal banking experience
Strong PC skills, with proficiency in learning new software applications
Ability to deal sensitively with highly confidential information
Ability to listen and identify needs of customer
Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
Self-motivated and resourceful
Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to represent the bank in a professional and positive manner.
Uphold the bank's philosophy and policies by maintaining appropriate controls to assure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of the bank.
Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Requisition ID 1175