Security Operations Center (SOC) Specialist at Allied Universal
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Berkeley, California
SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER (SOC) SPECIALIST
SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER (SOC) SPECIALIST
Category (Portal Searching)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Wednesday
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal s many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
SOC Officer for Large Biotech company
Must have at least 1 year experience as an SOC officer; a current, valid CA Guard Card, and a Clean CA DMV, as this role requires operating a security vehicle.
Tech savvy. Superior customer service skills required.
Apply and attach your most up to date Resume.
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Operations Center (SOC) Security Officer.
Professional Security Operations Center Officer (SOC) is very important to the safety and security of our clients facilities. Our professional SOC officers allow us to accomplish our company s core purpose, which is to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities . The SOC security officer will be a key contributor to the security operations team in the event of a crisis situation that would threaten the safe and secure business operations. This could include, but is not limited to: natural disasters, workplace violence, facility emergencies, fire and issues of serious injury or illness. Professional Security Operations Center Officer positions require heavy use of computer operating systems, such as Microsoft and other operating systems.
The Professional SOC Security Officer may be asked to perform many essential functions at the facility where they work. Although not an exhaustive list, these are a few of them:
* Ensures that the facility is provided with high-quality security services to protect people and property
* Communicates effectively with the security and safety teams at the facility to assure business continuity
* Builds, improves and maintains effective relationships with both client employees and guests
* Answers phones, greets guests and employees
* Monitors closed circuit television systems and alarms
* Monitors and operates facility computers systems regularly, as assigned
* Remains flexible to ever changing environment; adapts well to different situations
* Reports safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
* Handles security issues or emergency situations appropriately. Contacts Emergency Services, such as EMT, Fire Dept., etc.
* Fully embraces security/safety training programs to enhance their ability to advance in their careers
* Participates in industry specific security/safety training programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their sites
* Maintains awareness of and familiarity with the site-specific operations performance manual and post orders
Physical and Mental Functions:
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the SOC Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* At least 18 years of age
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
* Neat and professional appearance
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
2018-188237. #Weekend #Weekend #Weekend