Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: silver spring, Maryland
Req ID: 14971
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Configuration Specialist to join our team in Silver Spring, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
The Configuration Manager will provide on-site configuration and change management support at our client in Silver Spring, Maryland
* 5+ Years of Configuration Management experience
* 3-5 years of Build and Release experience including automation of build using Maven and continuous integration through Jenkins
* 2+ Years minimum experience working with Linux operating system
* Provide baseline management control
* Experience in configuration management using Chef, Puppet, etc.
* Provide baseline identification, configuration control, status accounting, verification and audits
* Provide trouble ticketing, status, and documentation management
* Provide user training/support for CM tools
* Conduct and lead Software Configuration Control Board (SWCCB)
* Control/support asset management, SW licenses, Program Media, document management and software
* Experience with Software version control
* Lead a team of resources who performs many of the daily builds, QA, releasing software, troubleshooting build issues, etc.
* Project planning, tracking and release management using JIRA and Redmine
* Experience with Software version control using GIT, code reviews using Gerrit
* Bachelor s degree or related field (or equivalent work experience)
* Previous experience supporting Government and/or Department of Commerce customers
* Able to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
* Bachelor s degree or related field (or equivalent work experience) or 6+ years of experience supporting configuration management required.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.